/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Lunch at Boston Restaurant, Penang

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Lunch at Boston Restaurant, Penang


Above is a snap shot of Boston Restaurant menu. Boston Restaurant is located on the ground floor of Penang Times Square just opposite to Bread King and Roti Bakar. Yesterday, this place was closed for a special function catered to tourists that come in loads of busses where they dined here due to its many choices of local foods at affordable prices. Staying in this condominium has it advantages; there are many restaurants to choose from and one will be spoilt for choice.


On the left side was my order of cold dragon fruit juice without sugar and less ice, while on the right side was my partner's order of hot coffee with milk. The dragon fruit juice was thick and concentrated, to my delight. It is priced affordably too and not too pricey.


Above was my order of nasi lemak in a weaved basket or 'dulang' and layered with banana leaves. It comes with curry chicken of 2 pieces and a half potato. On the sides were stripes of cucumber, hidden fried anchovies and sambal with fragrant rice. I asked for another free helping of more sambal and the waiter politely obliged. That was my lunch for today.


My partner had fish fillet with cheese baked rice in mushroom sauce. There are 4 types of sauces to choose from; but I think mushroom sauce is the most delicious of them all. Since I forgot to snap a photo of the actual meal, this was taken straight from the menu which I asked for a second time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...