/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Sea Walking in Pattaya

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sea Walking in Pattaya


Here is a undersea photo of me doing sea walking and exploration. Sea Walker is offered only in 3 countries, namely USA, Japan and Thailand. As you go down to the sea from the deck, they put a mask fed with oxygen over your head and once that is put in place, you are lifted down about 20 feet deep to the bottom of the sea bed. It is like a lift that transports me all the way down. It is like scuba diving, but you walk on the sea instead.


For photo's sake, I am holding an empty giant clam shell from the sea. See how big it is.


Here is the life one. Be careful not to put your fingers in the clam, otherwise it will immediately snap shut with force. I also got to feel the life corals and in fact got some mild rashes on my left hand (a small patch) after feeling the black sea urchins or the prickly 'rambutans' in the sea.


More beautiful corals.


With my youngest sister.


Blue Sea Diving in another side of the sea with different corals.

Watch the video here taken under the sea.


The trip to Bangkok and Pattaya was well worth the money spent. I enjoyed this vacation very much and took many photos back home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...