/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: My ability to earn an income

Friday, September 10, 2010

My ability to earn an income

God has blessed me with a sound education to make money from home, while moonlighting writing articles and to blog part time. I also get to earn from Google Adsense and other programs that make money. I guess I am a fast worker, able to think on my feet while typing away coherently to make sense to a keyword given. Every day, there are opportunities such as these that keep me usefully occupied even on a public holiday like Hari Raya today. And I am happy, today, I have made RM110.00 - all within a few hours of work by the computer. Since I am paid in US dollars, the conversion does justice for me to work harder. There is progressive payments to my Paypal where I will accumulate until USD140.00 before I withdraw to avoid paying transaction charges.

5 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i wish i can earn like that as well =)

kelantan homestay said...

waah, that is good. what program is that?

sabree hussin said...

what you do to earn that much?

i mean beside blogging

Dianne said...

Ken: You are doing well in your Nuffnang income.

Kelantan homestay: The program was easier to join last time, now with more blogs registered, it is difficult to join. Even my lastest 2 blogs are not accepted.

Sabree hussin: I earn mainly by blogging and taking posts.

Samual said...

You have posted very useful Blog.Earning money online becomes easy with affiliate marketing.Affiliate marketing is a revenue sharing partnership between a web merchant and one or more affiliates. The affiliate is paid a commission for referring clicks, leads or most often sales to the merchant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...