/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Earned $455.46 after 2 weeks

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Earned $455.46 after 2 weeks


Since signing up on 29th October 2010, I have earned $455.46 after slightly more than 2 weeks. On average, I get about $20 a day - whether this is US dollars or virtual money, you will earn $25 just for signing up and being active by logging every day to answer 4 questions on a survey. Initially, it was $50 for anyone to get just for signing up but it has been reduced to $25 about 1 week later. I guess too many people have signed up and don't lose this chance to make loads of cash online. I have been doing this consistently since I signed up and have accummulated this much. Just click on the image above to see the full blown-up enlarged version. This is a screen capture of my Paybox payment account.

What I like about Paybox is that you don't have to come up with upfront fees just to earn money unlike other scams that don't work. Too many programs need you to pay by credit card to sign up before they offer you work just to earn peanuts! For instance, paid surveys. I have had experience of personally paying US$25.00 with my credit card just to sign up to earn very little cents from the various online surveys that require so much of my time. In the end, I gave up and the USD25 is hard-earned money gone down the drain!

So what do I gain from it? Well, just click on the referal link below or the image to sign up and I will earn $10 for telling you about Paybox. Remember to use the referal link image below or CLICK HERE to sign up. Good luck to your new venture to earn $ dollars and more money online by participating.

14 comments:

vviisshhnnuu said...

Is there any cashout button....?? or U just can send to other PAYBOX user only???

Shafina said...

Hi Diana,

The paybox.me thing is really interesting but I'd like to know two things:
1. have you ever withdraw the cash from paybox.me?
2. to which local bank can you withdraw the money to?
Thank you for your time.

Unknown said...

i have $900++. but there are a few things we have to know about paybox:
1. currency is NOT USD, it will be floated according to i don't know what
2. you have to be active
3. there was a previous online scam also called paybox.
so what? you have NOTHING to lose. my paybox username is philip10khor

Jinwei said...

O.o...This site is seriously suspicious...I mean...you know, probably a scam, especially when reading their T&C, they can change their terms&condition from time to time....

Feel free to go to my,
Blog|Artwork

Jayce said...

Received your payment already?

babyblogger said...

i believe making money is not so very easy... Paybox terms and conditions also not clear enough.

They don't even mention which currency they use. Either it is US Dollar or Paybox dollar?

What is Paybox Dollar (PD)? How it is valued?

What if, if is similar to virtual money like your money in Monopoly games?

seriwangi said...

I like to jont the PayBox.Me..before that I also joint the readbud..

Kelvin said...

How do we get the money out?

milo91 said...

Good site..may check whether scam or not...check my new post about make money online with GPT program...http://muaturunbaru.blogspot.com/2010/11/buat-duit-dengan-getpaidto.html

ph1l1p said...

interesting...:D

Diana Tan said...

Vviisshhnnuu, shadfina, jayce, kelvin: I have yet to withdraw the cash. They will open the box sometime in March next year, but apparently they will link the money to a debit card.

Jinwei: yes, they could change the terms.

Babyblogger: this could be virtual money like online cash. Certainly not monopoly toy paper cash.

Seriwangi: good for you.

Ph1|1p: you should check it out. :)

Mohamad Termizi said...

i never trust this kind of site.. all scam..

you want money you work for it and it worth

TimmyLicious said...

that is a lot of money and if it is USD and converted to RM you would get something around RM1,500.00.

I heard of paybox a while now but i have yet heard about people withdrawing money from it.

but hopefully it allows to withdraw to local banks. The only thing is that is it in USD or in other type of currencies.

free ways to make money online said...

I like the offer presented here. I appreciate the creator of this scheme. Well, it is trustworthy according to me as they given a good proof.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...