/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Got my 3rd Nuffnang Cheque Yesterday

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Got my 3rd Nuffnang Cheque Yesterday


Yesterday, when I opened a letter addressed to me, I was elated to receive my third Nuffnang cheque for over RM50. It took me about 2 months to accumulate to this amount. Without doubt, it is not the highest amount earned in Glitterati, nevertheless I am still satisfied with my blogging progress online. There is certainly a lot of traffic and readers to my various blogs on different topics. You can click on the image above and see the enlarged version. I have already banked in the cheque last night and it is cleared by now. More ang pow money this Chinese New Year for me. Yeay!

10 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

congratz!

isaactan.net

The Blogger (63672674) said...

Congrats!

jo said...

congrat...nice work..

~~su manje~~~ said...

congrate...
have a nice day and happy blogging..

oh ya..
please teach me how to make money with adsense...this is my e-mail adress

sumanje@ymail.com

thanks so lot

oktant said...

You've already received angpow from NN. Congrats ya & keep it up. :)

Jasmond said...

Wow congrats, im waiting for my first one too. :)

RS said...

aww, this is so awesome. Its been nearly a year and I STILL haven't gotten a cheque so consider yourself lucky. I just don't have many people clicking on my ads but I'm not too upset about it because I blog cos I love writing.

Hope u have more nuffnang cheques in the future!

www.riskofrain.com

Roevenna Eja said...

hi, just want to know. Shud i register 2 b a Glitterati to get tis? or it is ok if i just register my blog to nuffnang & i registered wif nuffnang. Thanks

titan said...

tahniah la. Saya tengah tunggu yang ke 10 nih..

Senang Travel said...

graet! congrate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...