/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Received 6th Cheque from Nuffnang

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Received 6th Cheque from Nuffnang


Above is my 6th cheque from Nuffnang which I received today in my letter box. Thanks Nuffnang! More moolah for some Christmas shopping this month. I don't intend to accumulate too much and will cash out each time I hit the minimum payment threshold. Though it is nothing to shout about and not in the range of thousands unlike a few bloggers with high traffic, nevertheless it is better than nothing. And I consider this passive income doing nothing other than my hobby which is blogging. Hope to maintain my Glitterati status so as to continue to promote my blog posts on a regular basis.

5 comments:

sabree hussin said...

just want to take this opprtunity to say congratulation to you

𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒓 said...

Congrats..keep on blogging...feel free to join my blog:-

www.blogtrafik.com

Lindy said...

Congrats!! Wonder when I'm gonna get mine! HAHAHA

leyrashid said...

Bravo...and happy shopping for x'mas

Dianne said...

Thanks all for the comments. Getting is a Nuffnang cheque feels so good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...