/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Sign up AlertPay to Receive Money

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sign up AlertPay to Receive Money

There is a payment programme like Paypal for you to receive and make payment. It is AlertPay and if you use my referral link below, I will get USD10 per person when 10 persons sign up under me. This is an alternative programme to receive money internationally and you can link it to your local bank account here in Malaysia. Some of the pay per click programmes only accept AlertPay and not Paypal which is widely used. Below is the image where you can click and go to my referral site to sign up for free.



Just click on the square image above and use the same link to sign up for FREE and you can start receiving international payment online as an alternative to Paypal. Though I already have a Paypal account, I still signed up for AlertPay for a wider choice of payment to receive money online. There is no risk involved and it is just like another safe and secure payment programme that you can join freely.  



Sign up now and good luck to your venture in making money online either on a full time basis or part time basis like me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I havn'nt got any Alterpay signup link from ur Blogger.
again and again payza signup link open when i click on ur squar link.............

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...