/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Coupons or Interests from My Bonds

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Coupons or Interests from My Bonds

Every month, I get slightly over $200 from my bonds. These are coupons or interests accumulated over the month. And every 3 months, I get about $1,400 in total. The coupon rate is 5% per annum for 3 years. One of my bonds has matured just last month and I put the money into Fixed Deposits for about 3% interests rate. I just don't have the time to invest in the share market as I hold a full time job and cannot afford to monitor the movements of the market and predict a bull run or bear run. So, to avoid unnecessary stress and headaches, I decided to invest in safe money instruments like FD and bonds.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...