/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: I love to work at home

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I love to work at home

I love to work at home without all the unnecessary distractions like office politics, jealous colleagues reporting your faults to the boss or creating false accusations that are even worse, back-stabbing, etc. I can work with a peace of mind and I work independantly. By being segregated from the rest of the workers, I can produce productive work and it justifies for me to continue to work at home. The company is small but dynamic with people like me working hard quietly in front of our computers. My boss is very active and healthy despite his age - still able to run around and helm the company to greater heights.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...