/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Writing Opportunities

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Writing Opportunities

Yesterday, I received several writing opportunities from a client for USD 5 per article. Not to put a feather to my cap, but I make a humble USD 35 in one day which could be equivalent to half the amount of Google Adsense revenue for some lucky bloggers who make USD 60 - USD 70 daily, or even more. Unlike Google Adsense, I had to work hard at it and the money will not be credited immediately but takes months before you see it in your Paypal account. I started typing out the articles from morning till evening with some rests in between. That is how hard I work at it. But each day, money will surely trickle in slowly but surely. At the moment, my blogs do not have such high traffic to bring in monthly income of USD 100, but I am getting there some day.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Something of that sort, but with fiverr.com, you won't get so many opportunities.

𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒓 said...

Does we have something like this in Malaysia?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...