/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: My Partner is a Successful Boss

Sunday, July 26, 2015

My Partner is a Successful Boss

My live-in partner is a boss of a successful small and medium enterprise that was founded in 2003 ever since I knew him, because he used my name and IC number to register for the sole proprietor company. He could not use his name as he has been blacklisted by customs, etc. His passport was impounded but we are running a prosperous company due to my website that brings in 90% of the customers. Now he is able to support his wife, giving her $6k every month with another $6k for Christmas present, $5k to his daughter's HUDB flat mortgage and thousands to church every month. Since he gives out money so easily, he leaves nothing for himself other than the single storey old bungalow that his father bequeathed him. That is his only asset in old age. He even gave his Singapore HDB flat to his daughters and majority of the money meant for his retirement are already given to the children!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...