/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Diligence: The Secret to Wealth

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Diligence: The Secret to Wealth

Diligence is the secret to wealth. Be motivate in your work and give your 101% best every time. Then you will be successful. As for me, I have to wake up at 5:15am tomorrow in order to leave the place by 6:00am to catch a flight with boarding time at 7:35am to Kuala Lumpur. My partner has an interview with an architect and on Saturday, we will head off to Mandarin Oriental Hotel to stay using the last 50% Elite Club Voucher that expires in February 2017. My spouse has already renewed the Elite Club membership for $888 for another year. After checking out, we will head to my small condo in Rhythm Avenue to rest before catching a plane back to Penang in the evening. I just pray for journey mercies and that the interview would be successful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...