/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Going to Kuala Terengganu

Friday, March 21, 2008

Going to Kuala Terengganu

I was in Kuala Lumpur a couple of days back and will be going to Kuala Terengganu by car on Easter Sunday. Though I heard that the roads leading to Terengganu is not good, I hope the ride will not be bumpy. I plan to meet up with our client for sports project over there and hopefully the sale can be closed on the same day. This will be my first trip to Terengganu, the only state that I have never been in West Peninsular Malaysia. Also, I have been to Bintulu, Sarawak before, leaving Sabah as the only other state that I have yet to visit. We plan to stay 2 nights there in Grand Continental Hotel.

I prefer to travel using the North-South Highway that is smooth and easy flow of traffic. Going to the East Coast gives me jitters whether the car will break down halfway in the God forsaken place. There is very little traffic and asking for help from PlusLine is almost impossible. So, I better pray for a smooth, unhindered drive down to Kuala Terengganu.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...