/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: My Trip to Kuala Terengganu

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Trip to Kuala Terengganu

I stayed in Grand Continental Hotel in Kuala Terengganu 2 days ago. My colleague drove us from Penang to Kulim, then to Baling, Gerik in Perak, Jeli, Machang in Kelantan and then down to Kuala Terengganu which is about 2 hours' drive from Machang. It was a fruitful trip and we secured the business deal. It was my first trip to Terengganu which is nearer to drive from Penang rather than Karak Highway in KL. All in all the journey took about 7 hours by car moving at 80-100km per hour. Below are the photos I took during the trip there.

Visit Terengganu
This photo was shot just behind the registration counter in Grand Continental Hotel which incidentally was located by the beautiful beach.

hotel lobby
Here is the lobby with lifts leading to the hotel rooms. Further in the photo is the restaurant serving buffet and ala carte food.

hotel room
This is my hotel room with twin single beds.

view from the hotel room
A rather beautiful view from my hotel room of the blue seas and some atap roof houses of the Malay 'kampung' (village)

buffet breakfast in Grand Continental Hotel
My simple buffet breakfast of sausages, curry chicken, French toast, etc.

bill board
A bill board next to the lifts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...