/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Doing Paid Articles

Friday, May 2, 2008

Doing Paid Articles

I was contacted directly from GAF to write articles on stretch marks. There are a total of 20 articles to write with each article comprising of 500 words. And I need to get this done by Sunday evening. It has to be 100% original written in my own words. And the pay? USD3 per article which is about the market rate for freelancers like me. My client is from Germany and I have just submitted one written article that passed Copyscape. Yeay! Next, I have 19 more similar articles to write and will be very busy tomorrow and the day after. Since it pays more than Adsense, I am devoting more time to writing as my part time job. It is a rewarding effort, as I get to learn about new stuffs every day while improving on my style of writing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...