/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Going back to Penang tomorrow

Friday, May 9, 2008

Going back to Penang tomorrow

I am currently in KL and have been here since 4 days ago. That’s why I have not been blogging to often or writing paid articles. It was a good break though I am here for business. In a short while, I will be going to Sunway Pyramid for 3 nights in a row as I love the shopping experience there. And I just discovered they have Teochew and Hakka restaurants in the new wing. I went to see the Japanese buffet nearby and my gosh, they have so many varieties of Japanese food that I wonder what will happen to them if they are not eaten up by diners. For RM55 per person, you get to dine here. As I am keeping watch over my weight, I shall give this a pass and dine other restaurants with ala carte food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...