/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: My computer is forever at the technician's

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My computer is forever at the technician's

I am getting impatient because the technician does not bother to phone me to inform that my desktop is ready for collection. I had to call in after 2 weeks at their place after it was infected with computer virus. The Indian guy who was formerly doing sales became a computer technician probably because the boss is trying to cut cost from hiring real people with computer repair knowledge. And when I went to collect my computer, what the heck! It still has nagging problems of booting up and when I took it back home, I could not start my computer at all. This Indian guy came to my house to collect the desktop again and told me that it will take another week before it is ready for collection. Blardy hell. I cannot get my work done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...