/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Bought a new Laptop

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bought a new Laptop

My desktop is still at the technician's and boy they are taking a long time to solve the problem. Anyway, I have bought a new laptop, Acer Aspire 4920 at RM2834.00 with Windows Vista. This model is a bestseller and the most affordable one. I don't even have to install my printer driver as it comes with it. A lot of things are made easier with Windows Vista though initially there were a lot of glitches in using Windows Vista when it was first launched. For a start, I am using Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile processor of 2GHz. I also have 2GB of DDR RAM and 160GB hard disk drive. The price justifies the components that I am using. It makes my work run smoother and I am able to take up more paid work online.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...