/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Offered USD50 for 8 articles

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Offered USD50 for 8 articles

I was offered USD50.00 to write 8 articles of 500 words each from an old client. The good thing about this offer is that I can take my time to write the articles, preferably about 2 per week. I am still in a lazy mood having come back from a business trip to KL recently. Today, I have rejected 3 offers to post for only USD1 each with 300 words. With that number of words, I can easily earn USD3 each. I rather maintain the small number of posts on my blogs for quality. To work consistently, I need to be in the mood and have the motivation to continue to work hard for my retirement years. There is this particular blogger that I hate. She should be retired by now but still struggling to find her calling to make money from the internet - all in vain! Serves her right!

3 comments:

LionGirl said...

Hmm, isn't it nice to be paid to write? You must be good to get the invitation(s). Wish you good business all the way!

Ken Wooi said...

what about the audience?

Dianne said...

Lion Girl: He was an old client and apparently loved my writing style.

Ken: the articles are for a web site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...