/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Not Easy to Keep Earning Online

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Not Easy to Keep Earning Online

First, it was PPP, then Adsense, and now my Nuffnang Glitterati has become Normal membership, thus, earning less with 15 cents per click compared to 25 cents per click previously. I also have to support my aged parents giving them RM 650 per month for the last few years already. There will always be financial obligation to my family and the bills to pay every month. I hope to read up more books so that I can one day, write my own book for publishing and distributing to the various book stores. I can earn up to 40% royalties, but you need to invest at least $4,000 to $5,000 for the copies of books to be printed and sold. Payment is every 6 months from the various bookstores. Then, only you will get noticed and approached for writing gigs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...