/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Bad Kids

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bad Kids

Posted by Heriberto Fuentes

My kids are misbehaving a lot lately, and I don’t know how to handle it. I know they are just kids, but I have to figure out a way to punish them so they know they can’t run amok. I feel bad because I think my bad parenting is causing their misbehavior. My husband keeps on telling me to stop being so hard on myself, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to until things get better. We started by taking away all of their video games as punishment. I was shocked when that didn’t work. I thought that would whip them right in line. Next we cancelled all cable services so they don’t have access to any of the channels they like to watch. I hope that they will start getting better before I have to take something else away. I don’t even know what I would take away next. I think these two things are pretty important to them and it hasn’t helped taking them away. I feel terrible depriving them but this is what we have to do to make sure they understand there are consequences for their actions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...