/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Received my 7th Nuffnang Cheque

Monday, March 19, 2012

Received my 7th Nuffnang Cheque

I have banked in my 7th Nuffnang cheque a few days ago and it was just over RM 50.00 after a few months, about 2 or 3 at the most. Now, I am no longer Glitterati status, so it will take even longer to see the amount accumulate since I could no longer post in innit of Nuffnang being a normal member. Thank goodness, I still have my full time employment to work in a home office that I can solely rely on for my financial income. Now I work extra hard to phone clients for payment and to remind them to pay us after emailing the invoices.

2 comments:

elderflowertea said...

What do you work as?

Dianne said...

I wear many hats and work in a home office - IT executive, virtual assistant, article writer, amongst others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...