/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: AlertPay Cash

Sunday, March 4, 2012

AlertPay Cash

I have some cash in my AlertPay account for completing micro jobs online. Just yesterday, I ordered my AlertPay debit card for USD 20.00 plus or so which I will receive in 2 months time at the latest for countries outside USA. I had to scan my latest bill statement and my IC to email them for the confirmation. In the meantime, I will continue with the micro jobs so that the earnings will accummulate for withdrawal every month. 'Sedikit sedikit lama lama jadi bukit." The idiom means a bit at a time and it will become a hill. So, I am expecting my AlertPay debit card for ATM withdrawal of my US cash in May 2012 at the latest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...