/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Going to KL in a short while more

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Going to KL in a short while more

This morning, I will be in Kuala Lumpur for the business trip as usual. Most likely will stay overnight and not too sure how many days. My colleague needs to meet up with the company's client and the following morning, go for site inspection. I just hope the weather will be fine and not rain too heavily like yesterday evening with many tree branches fall to the roads. It was a very heavy rain and strong wind for quite some time.

I also hope the roads will not be flooded by the rain water which happened in May last month in KL. My colleague in coming in about twenty minutes time and I guess I better get ready. I have enough time to take 1 post from PPP before I go off this morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...