/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Kona Hawaii Vacation Rentals + Travel

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kona Hawaii Vacation Rentals + Travel

I love to travel and have paid for my trip to China this coming July 2007. It was a hefty sum that I had to cough up but since it is my birthday month, I thought I might as well treat and pamper myself. Since I don't like to travel alone, I have also decided to sponsor my parents along. My mom has never been to China like me. I had to pay about RM$8,100 just for the travel flight, air port tax, visa fees and other admin charges. If possible, I also like to go to Hawaii one of these days and relax by the beach under the sun. There are many vacation rentals to stay such as Kona Hawaii vacation rentals from HawaiianBeachRentals dot com.

If I were to travel to Hawaii, I will also make it a point to read up on it through Hawaii Travel. Now I have to prepare myself mentally for the coming trip to China soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...