/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: MtMovers.org

Monday, June 18, 2007

MtMovers.org

My web site client, a business man who manages a Christian organization for healing and deliverance contacted me on a couple of days ago regarding his incomplete web site, mtmovers.org. I thought when he paid me the RM200 deposit, he was too busy to hand in pictures and information to complete this web site, so I left it as it is after trying to contact him a few times. Well, he called last Saturday telling me of the errors in the page and I promptly amended them to the correct link. I hope he will send me pictures and information to complete the 6 months pending website that is half done so that I can submit to google to be indexed once complete.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...