/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Going to Kelantan in 3 hours time

Monday, June 25, 2007

Going to Kelantan in 3 hours time

As I blog here, in three hours time, I will take a domestic flight to Kelantan to see a futsal rubberized floor project that the company has there. All my expenses are paid for including the air flight and hotel accommodation. I still haven't packed my bag yet. Still wondering what to bring and what pants to wear for the trip. And I pray for a safe journey there as the flight is 7:50pm in the evening departing from Penang's Bayan Lepas Airport. My colleague will park his car in the air port for a day after fetching me and return the following day. It is a short trip requiring only an over night stay. There is nothing much to see in Kota Bahru as it is more of a retirement town and there are not much activities that you can do over there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...