/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Merry Christmas

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

santa claus, merry christmas
I came back from Genting Highlands yesterday evening after 3 days 2 nights stay there. The mountain air was so refreshing that all the rooms do not need air conditioner. I will put up the photos taken there after Christmas. My second sister is back for surprise visit for 1 week from lecturing in Suchou in China. She will treat the whole family in Hokkaido Seafood Restaurant tonight. My youngest sister will treat us lunch tomorrow in Mitzy's Bistro in New World Park and finally my treat for Christmas dinner in Fishing Village in Teluk Bahang.

This is the season to give and to share. Christmas marks the birth of baby Jesus who came from heaven to redeem mankind from eternal damnation. He is our Saviour and Redeemer. Jesus' birth is a gift to mankind. That's why you see presents and gift-wraps by the brightly lit Christmas trees. Here is to wish all my readers and visitors a Very Blessed Christmas this year 2007.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...