/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: My First Nuffnang Check Finally Arrived

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My First Nuffnang Check Finally Arrived


Yesterday, my first ever Nuffnang cheque arrive in the letter box and I promptly banked it in my account at Public Bank. The amount was for RM50.82 and after deducting RM1 for the charges, it came to RM49.82. Nevertheless it is still money from blog advertisements. I am elated that though the amount is not that much compared to other bloggers, to me, something coming in is better than nothing at all. Just click on the image above to enlarge the picture for a clearer view! Thank you, Nuffnang! Your programme certainly rocks and that is why so many bloggers are turning to Nuffnang compared to Adverlets. This is proof that Nuffnang definitely pays its fellow bloggers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...