/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Working from Home has its Blessings

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Working from Home has its Blessings

I thank God every day for my blessings to work at home while getting an income every month. I don't have to commute to work, dress up or get stuck in nasty traffic jams. Hence I work in my pajamas. It has been like this for the last 6 years where I wake up to have breakfast and then off to switch on the computer and log into the internet to check emails on a daily basis. Whenever I need a break from work, I just go upstairs to take a short nap and then continue to work again. My job responsibilities include calculating prices for sports quotations, entering financial data to MS Excel worksheet, emailing brochures to potential clients and printing out enquiries for my boss to reply.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...