/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: My Weight has Gone Down a Little

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Weight has Gone Down a Little

This morning as I wake up and promptly checked my weight, I am happy to see that it has gone down a little and I hope to be on the downtrend for the coming weeks to a normal BMI and within healthy range. No longer do I carry unnecessary weight around like gold bars on myself, with slower movements and being sluggish. Healthy people are slimmer and live longer compared to obese ones who are faced with many sickness like diabetes, stroke, heart attacks, etc. Thank goodness, I am cover by 2 insurance policies for medical bills and hospitalization. But even so, there is a term and limit to the coverage until a certain age like 70. I hope by then, I will continue to enjoy my life and live to a ripe old age.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...