/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Got Paid Today!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Got Paid Today!

I just finished doing a paid post and writing 2 articles for a total of RM66.50 (paid today) with opportunities that come almost every day in good times. This way, I can leverage on my 7 blogs with 2 blogs on my personal domain and the rest are blogspot blogs like this one. There are advantages to using each of them and I am beginning to love using Blogspot blogs for the fact that they are free and easy to add components or modules and to arrange them in a jiffy. God has been blessing me and continue to do so. That is why I am always grateful to our Heavenly Father for my well being and general good health to do the things I like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...