/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: So Many Articles to Write

Friday, August 13, 2010

So Many Articles to Write

There are so many articles to write for a particular site but I shall not over exert myself over making money online and instead will blog here and take a slower pace. In 2 days of blogging marathon, I have made some US dollars but that is all there is to it. My eyes need a break and I have taken longer naps closing my eyes and shield it from the sun light too with a blanket over my head. The topics are quite profound and it is not easy to write the articles if you are not familiar with mortgage and bankruptcy. Incidentally, bankruptcy is close to my heart as I have a friend who is bankrupt due to signing papers to be a corporate guarantor. Such naive acts on his part cause him to be declared a bankrupt and his passport impounded. He got cheated by his business partners!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...