/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Marathon Blogging Mode

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Marathon Blogging Mode

Now I have to blog in a marathon mode before the offers are taken up by the minute in some of the programs. Being able to type fast and my training in IT before helps to a certain extent. I took typing lessons for free in Singapore and this has helped me a lot in my work. I can work more efficiently plus using the keyboard short cuts to reduce the time taken. I also have to think fast and on my feet so that what I type here makes sense and not nonsensical ramblings. Working by the computer has its blessings especially when you work at home - no more traffic jams, office politics or back biting by colleagues. And I am literally being my own boss working in my pajamas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...