/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Photos and Video of my Trip to Kuching, Sarawak

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photos and Video of my Trip to Kuching, Sarawak

Here is the Youtube video of my recent trip by motor boat to Bako National Park in Sarawak. I went with my two younger sisters.


pose with a cat
Myself in the centre with my two younger sisters. There are many cat statues in Kuching, Sarawak. Kuching in Malay means cat.

another group photo
Here is another group photo. This time we had to pay RM4 for the shot with the cats.

visit to cultural village
Visit to a cultural village.

visit the forestry
Visit to a forestry.

waiting for seafood at a beach restaurant
Waiting for seafood at a beach restaurant.

visit to Bako National Park
Visit to Bako National Park.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...