/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Continue with Writing Articles

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Continue with Writing Articles

Today, my former client emailed me for an article to write on Tax Avoidance. It is about 500 words paying USD8 per article or USD1.5 cents per word. I took it up because it pays more than the normal rate compared to a freelancer's web site where you have to bid for very low paying writing jobs. If this works out well, I could be writing an article a day for him and he pays promptly right after I submit my work. So far, he is happy with my writings and there are hardly any revisions unlike other fussy clients. I am also bidding for a job to convert to PDF and add images to the contents. In this tough financial times, the little work that comes along are most welcomed from the States.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...