/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Life is not about Making Money All the Time

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life is not about Making Money All the Time

Life is not about making money all the time and working non-stop by the computer. Though I have several sources of income, I stil need a break like riviera maya all inclusive vacations. It would be very boring to just work the whole day, go back to eat and sleep and then work again the next day. One must learn how to enjoy the fruits of one's labor and it gives you more motivation to work knowing that at the end of the term, you can go for a well deserved holidays overseas with your loved ones. As you earn money, you must also know how to spend it wisely - such as unwinding during a vacation and to recharge your soul. My dream is to visit Europe one of these days before it is too late. And the funny thing is that all my family members including my younger sisters have been to Europe except me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...