/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Need to Concentrate on my Main Job

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Need to Concentrate on my Main Job

Now I need to concentrate on my main job working in a home office. Previously, in my spare time, I used to moonlight blogging and writing articles for extra cash. Now I have less time to blog and need to find a way to work smart and not hard. My main job is my bread and butter and my boss has been very lenient to me. He knows I also blog part time and as long as it does not interfere with my work, it is ok. But he still prefers if I can concentrate on his work 100%. We are a small company, hence everyone has to play their part and fully utilise whatever we have - our skills and resources.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...