/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Occupied in My Home Office

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Occupied in My Home Office

Today I have lots of offers to take up and am busy as a bee in my home office. After all, it is not often that you get lots of offers like today. And since I am not required to travel today, I can comfortably write the articles and submit them all by today. This is how I am kept occupied for some cash allowance instead of doing nothing or napping away. The year end is also a busy time for me as we need to send out promotional material to people all over Malaysia for our business. I also need to design calendars for next year and buy envelopes plus stamps. It is the determination to endure hard work and the tenacity to see it through that spells success for our business. The diligent shall have plenty to eat but the slothful who does not life a finger will go hungry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...