/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Back from Christmas Holidays

Friday, December 28, 2012

Back from Christmas Holidays

My youngest sister is still in South Hampton enjoying herself and will be back on 2 January 2013. Meanwhile, I had a short holiday over Christmas and it is now over. Time flies so fast and before you know it, it is time for New Year celebration. I got myself an iPhone 5 with IOS 6 last night. I traded in my old iPhone 4 for $700 and bought the new iPhone 5 for $2,012. This month, I am in a spending moon and also contributed $400 to charity. I also got a Prada handbag from KLCC, the most expensive gift I got myself. These are my own hard earned money and it pays to spend a little so that there is the motivation to keep working diligently.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...