/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Phone Dating with Flurv and Badoo

Monday, March 25, 2013

Phone Dating with Flurv and Badoo

I have been testing out these two apps downloaded to my iPhone 5 for the functionality and I must say that Badoo is heads over heels over Flurv which is more catered to local users. With Badoo, I have people from UK, US, Norway, Europe chatting up with me in an instant! Many plan to meet up with me, but I don't schedule for any appointment. My time is too precious and the main reason I use Badoo is to promote my online business which I just paid for USD 29.95 for a lifetime membership without monthly fees, transaction fees or any other fees for that matter. It is very affordable and I love it. Having said that, now it time to try out Badoo and make new online friends.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...