/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Working from Home means the World to me

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Working from Home means the World to me

The present company that I work for since the last 9 years is not big nor prestigious, but it pays reasonably well and the fact that I work from a home office, means the world to me. We have been blessed with constant projects month after month since it was founded in 2004 when I started working here. It is a relief to note that we saved thousands of dollars from hiring many salesmen to go round places and look for projects.

Instead, what we have is a nifty, functional web site that brings in the dough with some enquiries online every month. People look for us instead of us looking for them. What is important is that our company web site is indexed by search engines where potential clients can find us easily online by typing a few key words. I thank God for the knowledge in implementing this, all gleaned from the internet and from joining forums to learn about web site designing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...