/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Sold 5 T-Shirts on eBay

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sold 5 T-Shirts on eBay

I am quite happy doing this drop shipping where I get orders and inform my drop shipper to send and deliver the t-shirts on my behalf. This is known as drop shipping where all the packing of ordered items to handling and shipping are handled by my drop shipper in another country. I can only sell to the US market. With the given template, all that is needed is just copy and paste the information in my eBay seller's web site and bingo, it is all set up for online purchase life via my Paypal. For each sale of the genuine La Coste t-shirt, either in black or white, I will get USD 6 for my efforts to email my drop shipper. This translates to RM 18 in my local currency. On average, I sell 1 t-shirt per day and in the last 5 days, made 5 sales.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...