/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Video of my Vacation in Genting Highlands

Friday, December 27, 2019

Video of my Vacation in Genting Highlands


Above is a 1-minute video of my 3 days 2 nights short vacation in Genting Highlands recently from 24th to 26th December 2019. We drove there in the morning and reached at around 3:00 pm. Using the automated check-in machine, I chose near the lift for an extra $10. The video above was taken using InShot where the rendering was pretty fast with a list of free music to choose from like Christmas, among others. I can also add text, videos and still pictures, plus some funky animated gifs pictures for uniqueness.

I can also choose more stunning upbeat music from Sound Cloud which is a paid app. I really don't take note how much I spend on my blogging hobby and Instagram pictures or customized videos. On Instagram, the most you can add is a 1-minute video and more than that will be trimmed. Unlike YouTube, you can add more than 10-minute video for longer viewership to hit the minimum target of 4,000 hours of watching and 1,000 subscribers in 1 years to leverage and earn from your hard work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...