/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: On Site Visit and Traveling back to Penang via the Second Bridge

Sunday, October 18, 2020

On Site Visit and Traveling back to Penang via the Second Bridge

I followed my business partner to Butterworth recently for an on-site visit and thereafter, we went back via Penang second bridge. This bridge is much longer and more curvy compared to the first one that was straight with more views of the seas. We also passed by several MNCs or factories in Bayan Lepas, the Silicon Valley of Penang. It is an area that has many factories which manufactures high tech gadgets, semi-conductors, silicon chip, and more. Examples are Plexus, Intel, Agilent, and such.

I am also a little tired from all the online work at home using my laptop and smartphone. This morning, I am feeling a little groggy, even though I slept early last night, and forgot to bathe since I overslept. Anyway, in this Covid-19 pandemic, it is better to live one day at a time and count our blessings of being alive with God's grace.

In the USA, more than 220,000 Americans have passed on due to Covid-19. I hope and pray that this situation will be controlled. I had also watched a video of how people are leaving New York City in droves due to money being channeled to other departments and no longer to the NY police department and rubbish removal department. This is simply absurd. Prisoners are freed and rubbish uncollected due to no income from the Federal Government.

On a positive note, see my "Good Morning" Instagram picture below:



See how pretty the graphics are in the aforementioned picture. I take pride in uploaded lovely pictures from my Instagram account. This is certainly uplifting and encouraging to view, instead of watch negative news of the world on Astro tv.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...