/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: My Half-day Christmas Shopping in Queensbay Mall, Penang on 12.12.2020

Saturday, December 12, 2020

My Half-day Christmas Shopping in Queensbay Mall, Penang on 12.12.2020

I am relieved that my Youtube is finally working again. Now I am more cautious what I put into the channel, clips and such. It is not easy to make a video that takes hours to complete from shooting to editing and uploading. This week, I have to concentrate on MDEC courses and bidding to show my commitment. They are the paymasters, hopefully. Whoever works, will earn. As simple as that. Those who refuse to lift a finger will go hungry, as written in the book of Proverbs.

Below are some pictures from my Instagram account that you can click on the > icon to swipe left. These are few of the pictures used in the video above.



As I get to use ClipArt for free as a reviewer for 1 year, and it expires on November 2021, I will take the opportunity to showcase some of these copyright free images as far as I am concerned:



Life itself is stressful. So, let's put some love and humor into our Good Morning message with positive vibes like the music of 'Limbo Rock' below:



It is our Heavenly Father who created music; with songs of praises to worship Him. God will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love and He will rejoice over you with singing!



That's it for this week's post and I hope that you will stay safe at home and always wear a mask in public place. Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...