/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: [Video] Unboxing NPET KM20 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo

Sunday, February 7, 2021

[Video] Unboxing NPET KM20 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo



That's me unboxing NPET KM20 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo. I had to pay for the costly FeDex courier, and no tax this time. However, 1 important component was missing when it was opened. The USB converter that syncs to the wireless keyboard and mouse. Now, customs, can you explain this important missing component??? The wireless keyboard and mouse combo are now useless without this component that's missing from the package!!!

Indeed, there's too much negativity, theft, cheating and lying to get ahead and to hit commissions. One day, I received a call from a new CIMB relationship manager (RM) that was transfered to the Beach Street branch. I shall not dwell on the details, but suffice to say that I receive a call from her promising me to buy Atomy and she hit my hot button. Not only I lost about $2k, for the early withdrawal of wrong investment in hedge funds, instead of Chinese unit trusts, she NEVER even bothered to buy anything from Atomy, despite being registered. Lesson learnt! Don't be in a rush to register strangers!

Below is a picture from my Instagram account:

The latest news I heard is that for the Chinese New Year (CNY) Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), reunion dinner is now allowed with conditions. No more that 15 family members living within 10km radius, according to today's The Star printout. Also must not involve inter-state or inter-district travel.

Anyway, I am quite tired of this evening's online Zoom lesson on using a software that is paid for USD 20 monthly. Pretty costly right?? That's how small our Malaysia ringgit has become.

As I am now having a slight headache, I shall end this post. Need a rest and "ME" time to sleep, nap and recuperate. Take care in this "shark eat shark" world!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...