/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: Gold Prices have been Increasing Steadily

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gold Prices have been Increasing Steadily

For the last 10 years, gold prices have been increasing steadily. And if you have invested in gold 10 years ago, you would have made a handsome profit today. In the 1970s, a gram of gold only cost $20, but today it is a whopping $134 per gram. Just last month, I bought myself a gold bangle, gold necklace and a gold designer ring from Tomei Jewellers. Since I have been working hard for the last 6 years, I decided to pamper myself a bit this coming Christmas from my hard earned savings. Who knows, if I have excess cash in future, I might just consider buying gold online using my credit card.

Gold is a safe hedge against inflation and it will never depreciate unlike dollar notes and commodities. The demand for gold has always been good and people are known to buy gold to keep as investment. Just the other day, I was considering to sell gold coin given by my uncle during Chinese New Year in Singapore. The gold coin should be rare now since I have kept it for over 10 years. And , I stayed in Singapore from 1988 to 2000, a total of twelve long years since my junior college days right up to working life.

I am now settled down in Penang, Malaysia since coming back from Singapore. I have a job working at home and contributing to the family household expenses every month. Now back to gold - since I have discovered Augustus, I might just browse around for more information with the links above. And you might like to know that Augustus pays you cash for gold and coins including silver! You can sell gold coin, silver coin and all types of sterling silver items. They also buy scrap jewelry including white gold necklaces, bracelets, rings and more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...