/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: It is possible to make money online

Friday, November 6, 2009

It is possible to make money online

I have a few sources of online income - taking paid posts, writing articles, Google Adsense and drop shipping for Herbalife. All these are done online via the internet connection. Though they are not much per se, but they bring in some income now and then and are paid by Western Union or to my Paypal account. They are additional income on top of my present job as an IT executive working in a home office. So far I am happy with my Streamyx broadband internet connection which is very stable compared to the freaky connectivity of Celcom for wireless broadband. I am thinking of stopping this Celcom subscription and change to P1 wimax broadband on-the-go. Right now I have to check the prices and if they are reasonable, may recommend my colleague to change it for business purposes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...