/* Magenet Universal Plugin code */ Problogger Money: In a Semi Retirement Mood

Sunday, November 15, 2009

In a Semi Retirement Mood

Suddenly making money is not so important after all. What is more important now is my health and to make sure that my blood glucose level is within normal range. I had blood test done some time back and it was above the normal range and yesterday was World Diabetes Day with todays news talking about diabetes affecting Malaysians. And I love teh tarik, but according to the news, it has 6 teaspoonfuls of sugar which is a lot. And Malaysia is one of the highest consumer of sugar in the world - the eighth highest if I am not wrong. So I hope when I really retire by 50 years of age or beyond hopefully, I am still healthy to enjoy the fruits of my labour. I could still take more work writing articles for US dollars, but I rather take a break from sitting too long by the computer as I am having a backache right now. I refuse to take medication or see the doctor and hope that this is only temporary.

Tags : , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...